Encurio is a game studio and internet agency located in Cologne, Germany. We are currently working on 2 games: Faith + Honor: Barbarossa and Valnir Rok.
Faith + Honor: Barbarossa will be an authentic medieval topdown RPG during the time of the crusades. It will be fully 3D and we want to achieve AA – AAA quality. We are supported by the Film- und Medienstiftung NRW (local German Government) and are collaborating with Universities and archaeological institutes to really create an authentic game. We will also spice up combat and add a lot of (black) humor.
- Develop 3D AAA environemt assets
- Work with state-of-the-art tools & workflow
- Good knowledge of e.g. Autodesk Maya, 3Ds Max or Blender
- Experience in Z-Brush or comparable software
- Texture creation with Photoshop, Substance Designer/Painter or Quixel
- Ability to work within memory and performance constraints while maintaining high visual quality
- At least some experience with Unreal Engine 4
- Working with versioning systems
- Integrate assets into Unreal Engine 4
- EU status or permission to work in Germany
- Education in 3D art or comparable)
- Knowledge of working with blueprints
- Experience in animation
- Experience in performance optimization
- Lighting Experience
- History enthusiast
- Experience with nature and lighting
We offer a position as a responsible developer with influence on projects. The Cologne Game House employs 80 gamers, who support each other. We can use Koelnmesse’s outstanding canteen and offer a train ticket or parking space. In addition, the workplace will be equipped with everything necessary.
With us you work in a great working atmosphere in an agile working environment. Nice colleagues who are always at your side with help and advice. Flat hierarchies with short decision-making paths and long-term career prospects.