Then this job is for you!
Welcome to Pivotal Consulting!
We are a collection of Subject Matter Experts, committed to excellence, who have joined together to “Do Happy” in our careers and lives. We enjoy interesting and cutting-edge projects, profit sharing, and competitive pay. Most importantly, we believe in work-life balance and giving back to the community.
We are seeking a Gameplay Trailer Video Editor to join our growing team! In this role you will work directly with our client’s game studio on one of the most played video games ever, is searching for a Gameplay Trailer Video Editor to assist in the create of gameplay trailers for its various expansions released across all of gaming platforms. These trailers and marketing materials will be seen by millions of users in all gaming and social media marketplaces. This role is an 18 month contract and work will be done onsite at the client’s Redmond, WA campus.
- Partner with the development and marketing teams to produce a wide variety of video content to promote franchise games
- Review, understand and translate requirements outlined in a marketing brief into a final video asset
- Develop social trailers and marketing videos based on brand guidelines, feedback from developers
- Edit audio and video gameplay trailers
- Create in-game 2D & 3D animation content
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
- Understanding gaming community of players
- Collaborative by nature
- Experience creating AAA gameplay trailer
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-pace environment
EDUCATION & PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
- A bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in 3D Animation
- 3+ years of experience in Video Editing
- 3+ years of experience working on gaming related promotional materials, creating ads and gameplay trailers
- 3+ years of experience with After Effects, and Premier, video editing
- Must be eligible to permanently work in the U.S. without sponsorship. Visa services are not offered.
- A background check and drug test is required.
- Relocation is not offered. Local applicants only will be considered.
Pivotal Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law