Wirraka Maya Health Service Aboriginal Corporation is a community controlled Aboriginal health service providing holistic health care to Aboriginal clients in Port Hedland, South Hedland and surrounding communities.
The Clinical Manager is a key management and clinical position which is responsible for leading, directing, planning and coordinating the clinical activities of WHMHSAC which contribute to improved health outcomes for the Aboriginal Health community of Port Hedland, South Hedland and the surrounding areas of the Pilbara region.
To be successful for this role you will:
- At least 5 years’ experience in the management of a clinical health facility;
- A health related qualification in Nursing, Medicine or Allied Health services;
- Possession of a current Working with Children Check or the ability to apply for one is essential to be considered for this position;
- A current National Police Clearance;
- Highly developed customer service skills;
- Problem solving skills
- Business acumen
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment;
- Highly developed interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills;
- Ability to prioritise workload and demonstrated organisational skills;
- Commitment to ongoing participation in education, professional development, evidence based research and quality assurance.
WMHSAC offers an attractive remuneration package, including generous salary packaging arrangements.
Applicants must obtain a copy of the selection criteria and address all criteria. Applications that do not address the selection criteria may not be considered. A copy of the position description and selection criteria may be obtained by calling the Human Resources on (08) 9172 0446 or via email at email@example.com.