Wirraka Maya Health Service Aboriginal Corporation is a community controlled Aboriginal health service providing holistic health care to the Aboriginal communities in Port Hedland, South Hedland and surrounding communities.
We are seeking a committed Finance Officer on a part time basis to provide support to the Administration and Finance Manager and Senior Management Team in managing the financial functions of the organisation.
The successful applicant will hold a minimum Certificate III in Bookkeeping or equivalent and have experience in:
- Processing payroll;
- 2 – 4 years’ experience in a similar role such as Book keeper, Accounts or similar;
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel & Microsoft Word skills;
- Accounting systems, MYOB is preferred;
- Managing a computerised accounting system and providing financial reports and statements;
- Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable;
- Management Reports;
- Preparation of general purpose financial statements;
- General ledger, bank & credit card reconciliations;
- Data Entry;
- End to end processing of invoices;
- National Police Clearance (no older than 6 months old).
Applicants must obtain a copy of the selection criteria and address all criteria. Applications that do not address the selection criteria may not be considered. A copy of the position description and selection criteria may be obtained by calling Human Resources on (08) 9172 0446 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.