Moreton Hire is a national events and exhibition organisation, providing full-service events & exhibition hire, design, and project management. Moreton Hire has a proud history of transforming events big and small into captivating experiences, from internationally-renowned sporting events to party hire, not-for-profit trade fairs to large scale exhibitions.
About the role
We are in search for a Graduate Designer to join our close-knit Design Team. Based in Melbourne – Sunshine West, this entry-level position will see you liaising with Account Managers and Coordinators to produce 2D and 3D CAD models and plans for local, national and international Exhibitions, Events and pop up activation.
To be successful in this role you will have outstanding communication and exceptional attention to detail, and be able to work well in a team environment. In addition, you will possess:
- A Tertiary qualification in Industrial Design or related discipline
- Experience using 3D modelling software in AutoCAD, or similar (Inventor / Solidworks / Sketch Up / Rhino etc)
- Adobe Creative Suite experience (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Experience using rendering software such as Showcase or 3DS Max, preferred but not essential
- Experience within the events or exhibition industry, product development, architecture or similar will be highly regarded.
At Moreton Hire we enjoy a smoke free environment
All staff and contractors will undergo random drug testing
Applicants must have work rights in Australia
All Moreton Hire employees are required to provide a police check