As the Lead Artist, you will be responsible for delivering all aspects of the art to meet the highest quality standards. In this senior role you will be key to defining art guidelines and will actively manage the art team.
Your new workplace is a fast-moving start-up, reinventing the training and education spaces. You’ll be collaborating alongside like-minded and driven people within a positive, energised and non-toxic work culture. The hierarchy is clearly defined and opinions are listened to and respected.
What you’ll do:
- Understand the product vision, innovate upon that and build the best project to achievement of that vision
- Ensure that all aspects of art production are completed on a timely basis and to a high standard
- Work closely with the art team to define what is required and set the right estimates
- Provide ongoing support and guidance to the art team to ensure the right standards are met
- Constantly innovate in ways to improve art quality and performance for the Oculus Quest
- Assist production with estimates and scheduling
- Expert knowledge of 3D pipelines and asset management
- Excellent knowledge of UE4
- A good understanding of what makes a game appealing to different audiences
- Comprehensive communication and planning skills
- Comfortable managing teams and following agile-based planning
Interested? Give me a shout to chat more about this role…
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1709 834777!