You will work closely with the Lead 3D artist and the Artistic Director as well as with game developers, 3D modellers and animators.
You will be responsible of the level design, lighting and graphical composition of our VR environments by creating appealing visual interest from different points of view respecting artistic, technical and gameplay-related constraints.
Level Artist duties and responsibilities :
- Design VR-friendly environments according to mood-boards and vision from Artistic Director.
- Create appealing point of interests and events using 3D teams’s assets.
- Design complex but performance-efficient scene lighting.
- Suggest and participate in the realisation of gameplays compatible with VR sport.
- Generally participate in enhancing our products by being a force of proposition.
What we offer :
- Challenging and inspirational working environment with amazing potential,
- Flexible working hours, generous holidays,
- Access to employee stock pool.
Resumé, References / Portfolio, Website (if applicable).
Cover Letter as nice to have but not mandatory.
To: Olivier Zitvogel