We are looking for a talented Marketing Artist to join our studio in Bordeaux.
You will join our growing team and work on exciting games. You will work closely with other artists, producers, and games production team , where both your technical skills and creative vision will help to create our PC/CONSOLE and MOBILE IP.
The Marketing Artist is a skilled artist with the ability to create a broad array of marketing graphics across multiple game titles simultaneously.
As a core member of the Marketing Team reporting to the Lead marketing manager, you’ll be called on to create a wide range of assets such as key art, banners, icons, and screenshots for various stores, social posts, advertising banners, presentations for business partnerships.
You’ll be able to adapt quickly to changes and juggle overlapping deadlines.
You will support marketing team and create various 2D images for store needs, Web or printed materials:
- Draw various types of artwork, such as characters, architecture, furniture, environments and clothing. This may include drawing artwork that adheres to a certain style pattern or particular brand image
- Very good illustration and storytelling skills with an eye for perspective, color, lighting, mood and composition
- Ability to drive any environment sketch to photorealistic illustration
- Navigating 3D packages (such as 3ds Max) to pose, light, and render characters and backgrounds to later be polished in Photoshop
- Well experienced in the Adobe suite including Photoshop
- Experience with real-time engines (UNREAL ENGINE 4 ) is a +
- Previous experience in game development will be much appreciated
- Passionate about games
- 2+ experience in art, mainly in marketing art creation, ideally in gaming sector
- Ability to use artwork to relay messages, evoke emotions, and convey concepts
- Ability to conceptualize ideas from sketch to final illustration
- A good communication skills, you’re able to work collaboratively in a professional environment, able to understand and implement feedback
- Ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects at the same time and to follow organizational standards and creative briefs.
This is a full-time role at our office in Bordeaux, France.
To join us please provide
- CV, application letter, link
- Personal works, portfolio, web site.
Type d’emploi : Temps plein, CDI
- market artist ou similaire: 1 an (Souhaité)