Programmed Skilled Workforce are currently seeking an experienced QA/QC Officer based out of Henderson, on a Monday – Friday roster.
Reporting to the Workshop Manager, you will be responsible for facilitating the implementation and continuous improvement of quality objectives and standards, ensuing accreditations and client quality requirements are exceeded.
What we offer;
- Permanent Full-Time opportunity
- Immediate start.
- Competitive remuneration
- Supportive team Culture
- Henderson Location
What you will bring to the team;
- Minimum Cert IV in Quality Management and Assurance
- Proven knowledge and experience in ISO 9001, ISO 17075 and ISA 3834 Standards
- CSWIP 3.0 Visual Weld Inspections of equivalent
- NACE 2 Coating inspector (desirable)
- C Class driver’s license
- Experience with Integrated management systems
- Sound computer literacy
- High level of accuracy and efficiency
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities and complex problem solving
- Willingness to learn and flexible with duties
- Be a team player who is adaptable to a fast-paced changing environment.
- Be able to work with minimal supervision and possess a high degree of autonomy
All applicants must have valid working rights within Australia and be able to pass pre-employment medicals and drug & alcohol screens.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants are encouraged to apply.
WA Mining Team – 08 9229 8207
Reference # – 203398359