We have an opportunity for a Registered Nurse Division 1 l ANUM – with oncology experience to join this caring and professional team of this 25 bed unit. The position has the flexibility to be full time or part-time. This small private hospital is located in Melbourne’s Eastern suburbs and provides important specialty services to the community. This is a great opportunity for either an experienced ANUM or an experienced Registered Nurse ready to take the next step in their career.
ANUM l Oncology
- Ability to engage staff positively
- Current AHPRA Registration
- Prior leadership experience
- Min 2 years’ experience in the area of specialty
- Post grad qualifications – highly regarded but not essential
- Ability to work in a fast-paced high-pressure environment
- Proven ability to work collaboratively as part of a multidisciplinary team
- A real focus on individualised patient care and patient outcomes
- NO sponsorship offered for this position – Australian work rights essential
APPLY NOW or call me to express your interest in this opportunity. If this position is not right for you, I am available to have a chat with you about positions you would be more interested in. Once we have your application it will also allow us to contact you for future positions.
You may be seeking new beginnings, taking the next step in your career or simply want to make a change. At Remedy Recruitment we understand that finding meaningful work is different for everyone, we will work closely with you to match your skills and expectations to the right opportunity, we will support you, communicate with you regularly and advocate for you every step of the way.
‘I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. ’ – Maya Angelou
Janie de Souza – Director
Remedy Recruitment Pty Ltd
P: 0407 276 705